Seca 285: Wireless measuring station for weight and height including seca 456 and seca direct print.
Weighing and measuring in one step is made possible by the seca 285. The scale features high weighing capacity, a heel positioner and a solid headpiece with integrated seca Frankfurt Line for precise positioning of the patient’s head. Moreover, the complete measuring station has two displays. One display is for direct read-out of height from the headpiece and the other is a three-line multi-function touch display for simultaneous display of height, weight and BMI. Moreover, the scale shows the slightest weight changes with its fine 50-gram graduation.
- Fully automated measurement and direct transmission of measurements via USB Adapter seca 456 and an interpretation of measurements using the software module seca direct print.
- Compatible with all EMR Systems and EMR ready seca products.
- Frankfurt Line for precise positioning of head.
- Fine 50-gram graduation and high capacity of up to 300 kg.
- Large height measurement range from 30 to 220 cm.
- Automatic calculation of BMI.
- The three-line multi-function touch display shows weight, height and the automatically calculated BMI.
From 30 centimetres to 300 kilograms – from pediatrics to general medicine.
A fundamental argument in favour of the seca 285 is its versatility. It is suitable for use in pediatrics to cardiology and nephrology. Everyone from small children to very heavy persons up to 300 kilograms can be weighed and measured on this scale. All heights between 30 cm and 220 cm are covered by the scale’s large range. The scale performs with seca’s own unshakeable stability, thanks to the glass platform, heel positioner and robust measuring rod of high-quality aluminium.
From weight to height – from energy consumption to BMI.
From the first time a user weighs and measures with the seca 285, he will be pleased with the three-line field in the multi-function touch display. Its operation is intuitive and its white backlit display is easy to read in any light. At a glance the user can see weight, height and the automatically calculated BMI. When the parameters gender, age and PAL (Physical Activity Level) are entered via the input key, the scale can determine resting metabolic rate and total energy consumption and, with the help of the 360° wireless printer, generate a print-out. Likewise with percentiles for children, which the print-out compares to standard values.
- Capacity: 300 kg
- Graduation: 50 g < 150 kg > 100 g
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 440 x 2.400 x 470 mm
- Platform dimensions (W x H x D): 440 x 60 x 470 mm
- Weight of scales: 16 kg
- Power supply: Power adapter, batteries for headpiece
- Data transmission: seca 360° wireless technology
- Functions: HOLD, auto-HOLD, auto-BMI, clear, mother/child, weighing range switch-over
- Calibration Class: (III)
- System compatible with: 360° wireless printer advanced seca 466, 360° wireless printer seca 465, software seca analytics 105, USB wireless adapter seca 456
- Measuring range: 30 – 220 cm
- Graduation: 1 mm
- Functions headpiece: HOLD, user-defined zero setting, automatic switch-off
4 Year Warranty
Seca products are manufactured according to high standards for quality and safety. As a result, this Seca product comes with a 4 year warranty.