Seca 105 Analytics Medical PC software for diagnostic assistance
With the network-capable software seca analytics 105, optionally available with three or six workstation licenses, the doctor can process the measurements from his seca devices in three modules on the PC and thereby significantly improve the quality of the medical examination. Assistance is provided by the three integrated modules “Energy”, “Cardiometabolic Risk” and “Growth/Development”. All the doctor has to do is select a seca 360° wireless product and push a key to generate an analysis and interpretation of the measurements taken. Medical inquiries about the patient’s general health status and nutritional condition are answered in the modules, measurements compared to standard values and findings displayed in a therapy planner. The entire analysis can be printed on a conventional printer on a DIN A4 sheet specially configured by the user. This type of diagnostic assistance adds a completely new dimension to medical advice and gives doctors’ offices and hospitals a distinct competitive advantage.
Overview of the three modules
- Quantitative determination of energy reserves and energy consumption
- Assessment of general health status and nutritional condition, from weight changes and progression of disease (e.g., as basis for nutritional consultation)
- With therapy planner to determine energy requirement to achieve weight goal
- Parameter: energy consumption at rest, total energy consumption, therapy planner
The therapy planner determines the energy requirement for weight goal.
Monitoring growth trends and weight changes in children based on percentiles and in adults based on scientific reference standards used by WHO
Supports general medical treatment, for example, over the course of a hospital stay
Support for regularly scheduled examinations to assess growth development in children
Parameters: height, weight, BMI
For an exact assessment of health status and nutritional condition of children, height, weight and BMI are compared to percentiles.
Module “Cardiometabolic Risk”
Assessment about the presence of metabolic syndrome
Estimation of 10-year risk of coronary heart disease based on defined risk scores
Compares BMI, waist circumference and additional laboratory data with scientific reference standards used by WHO
Parameters: BMI, waist circumference, metabolic syndrome
BMI, waist circumference and other laboratory data are used to assess the risk of coronary heart disease.
| || |
- Operating systems: Windows XP/Vista/7, Windows Server 2003 and 2008
- Processor: 1,2 GHz or higher
- Available hard drive memory: minimum 610 MB – recommended 1 GB
- Required main memory: minimum 512 MB RAM
- Peripherals: CD drive
- Ports: for use with seca devices USB 2.0 or serial interface (RS 232)
- Monitor: 1024 x 768, High Color (16-bit), 32-bit (recommended)
- System compatible with all products in the seca 360° wireless system