ENSURE CONTINUED TOP PERFORMANCE
To maintain the best possible performance and make sure counterfeit bills stay out of your business, regular cleaning of your banknote counter is a must. The longer and more frequently banknotes are circulated, the more dust and dirt they contain. This grime can impair the operation of your banknote counter’s integrated sensors and roller system. By regularly using Safescan’s banknote counter cleaning cards, you keep your counter’s internal parts clean, and you can continue to reliably count and check banknotes’ authenticity.
EASY TO USE
Safescan’s banknote counter cleaning cards are quick and easy to use. First, feed the cleaning card labelled “1” through the banknote counter three times, the same way you would feed in a banknote. Next, complete the cleaning process by feeding cleaning card “2” through three times, to remove any last bit of dust and dirt that may be left behind. The roller wheels, magnetic sensor heads and any sensors that lie at the surface of the device have now been thoroughly cleaned—ready for many more hours of reliable banknote scanning
Safescan’s banknote counter cleaning cards offer optimal cleaning functionality without the use of solvents, alcohol or any hazardous chemical substance. As a result, they are harmless to use and can be safely disposed of with your regular trash.
- Cleaning card system for banknote counters
- Regular cleaning ensures continuous trouble-free operation
- 2 different types of cleaning cards for optimal cleaning result
- Cleans the magnetic heads and sensors that lay on the surface of the banknote feeding mechanism
- Cleans the rollers and internal transport mechanism
- Contains water-based cleaning liquid - no chemical substances
- Simply feed the cleaning cards through the banknote counter like a standard banknote
- Cards are packed into airtight sleeves
IN THE BOX
- 10x Cleaning Card no. 1
- 10x Cleaning Card no. 2