PC3060 Price Computing Scale
The PC3060 is a robust, easy-to-operate, EC approved price computing scale that combines two scale capacities into one scale providing a wider weighing range. This enables you to weigh both larger and smaller products on the same scale without losing resolution - ideal for retails stores.
Display: The large, easy-to-read back lit display is ideal for low light conditions. The PC3060 comes with three easy-to-read operator and customer displays. It shows the weight, the unit price of product and the total price. Fast and simple to operate with easy to enter unit prices and ten stored PLU's for recalling the most commonly used unit prices. Other features like Auto Unit Price Clear can easily be activated to automatically clear the last unit price once the scale returns to zero. This scale also allows commodities without weight to be easily counted and totalled. It can accumulate up to 100 entries and calculate what change needs to be given.
Portability: This compact price computing scale has a small footprint and built-in rechargeable battery with up to 40 hours of battery life - ideal for retail outlets or applications where power outlets are not available.
- Capacity x Readability: 15kg / 30kg x 0.005kg / 0.01kg
- Accuracy: EC approved Class III 3000 divisions, 15/30 kg multi-interval
- Construction: Compact and robust ABS plastic housing with food grade 304 stainless steel weight platter
- Display: Three large, easy-to-read operator and customer facing LCD displays with blue backlight
- Power: AC power adapter and rechargeable batteries (included) with up to 40 hours of battery life
- Simple to Operate: With ten price lookup hot keys
- ECR: Compatible
1 Year return to base warranty