SHARE COUNTING RESULTS WITH CUSTOMERS IN REAL-TIME
The Safescan ED-160 enables customers to view their counting results while they are being processed. Place the LCD display on your counter and your customers will see the results at the same time you do. Simply plug the external display into your Safescan banknote counter and you are ready to go.
- Duplicated the counting results
- Share counting results with customers from behind your counter
- Displays the amount of banknotes with up to four digits and the total counted value with up to six digits and a x1000 marker
- Plug & Play connectivity with an RJ-12 connection
- Suitable for the Safescan 2265, 2865-S, 2985-SX and 2995-SX
Please note that the Safescan ED-160 is only compatible with the Safescan 2985-SX models with the following product codes: 112-0649, 112-0650
- Display: LCD, black background with white segments
- Connectivity: RJ-12
- Cable length: 1.4 m / 55 inch
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 10.6 x 7.8 x 1.8 cm / 4.2 x 3 x 0.7 inch
- Weight: 0.20 kg / 0.44 lbs
- Certifications / compliancies: CE, RoHS, REACH
3 YEAR WARRANTY
Safescan products are manufactured according to high standards for quality and safety. As a result, this Safescan product comes with a 3-year extended warranty.
IN THE BOX
- Safescan ED-160
- Quick Installation Guide
To read and print a PDF file, you must have Adobe® Acrobat® Reader installed on your PC. You can download a version suitable for your system, free of charge, from Adobe.
Safescan ED-160 Product Brochure
Product Specification Sheet