|Select Option | + Key Accessories
|Our Price: £340.00 + VAT(£408.00 Inc. VAT)Earn 340 Loyalty Points|
|Product Code: AWT05-509352||Brand: Avery Weigh-Tronix|
In Stock, Delivery in 1-2 Working Days
Avery Weigh-Tronix ZM110 Series Highlights
The ZM110 + BLS Base Bench Series is the perfect solution for general weighing in warehouse and shipping/receiving applications.
- General Weighing: Designed to weigh in lb, kg, or pieces, the ZM110 with BSL Base System can easily be set into sample mode - ideal for counting a wide range of medium sized components.
- Check weighing & Check Counting: Ideal for guaranteeing product or box quantities are within an agreed weight or count size and for repetitive packing applications, the ZM110 Digital Bench Series easily switches between general weighing, check weighing, and check counting.
- Base Construction: With 150% overload protection, powder coated tubular base frames constructed of mild steel, and four corner stops the load cell are well-protected. The base frame is fitted with four large, lockable, adjustable anti-slip feet ideal for levelling the base if positioned on uneven ground.
- Load Cell: This base is fitted with a robust, R60 C3 approved, aluminium IP66 load cell
- Top Pan: The base is fully covered with a removable, hard-wearing, food grade 304 stainless steel top pan.
- Indicator Construction: The ABS housed Avery Weigh-Tronix ZM110 Indicator has a large, easy-to-read 50 mm x 165 mm LCD back lit display with 40 mm high digits and built-in battery that allows this product to be used in low lit areas or in areas where power outlets are hard to find. The ZM110 with BSL Base System can provide over 107 hours of battery life between charges.
- Basic counting
- Check counting
- Check weighing
|Model ||ZM110 60 ||ZM110 150 ||ZM110 300 |
|Capacity ||60kg ||150kg ||300kg |
|Readability ||10g ||20g ||50g |
|Pan Size ||400 mm x 400 mm ||400 mm x 500 mm ||400 mm x 500 mm ||500 mm x 600 mm |
|Weighing Units ||Allows up to two units of measure plus piece counting (kg, pounds, grams, pounds/ounces). Primary unit of measure kg. |
|Capacity Selections ||Configurable 999,999 with decimal located zero to five places |
|Division increment ||1 to 50 in multiples and sub-multiples of 1, 2, 5 |
|Auto Zero Tracking ||Configurable +/- 0 to 5 divisions |
|Overload Protection ||150% overload protection |
|Gravity Setting ||Allows a different gravity to be entered into the scale after calibration |
|Power Requirements ||Supplied with a switching power adapter with interchangeable plug ends to cover UK, EU and Australian plug requirements input 100 - 240 volt ~ 50/60 Hz, 0.4A Max output voltage 12 VDC, 1000mA with positive centre |
|Battery ||Built-in Lead Acid battery (DJW6-4.0 6V 4.0AH) to give up to 107 hours between recharges |
|Power Save Options ||Configurable backlight settings to turn off backlight. When scale is sitting stable for long periods of time, any movement will turn the backlight back on. Auto off feature can be set to turn off the scale when not in use. Auto off from off to 99 minutes. |
|Enclosure ||Housed in a tough, black, ABS enclosure with rear external battery cover with battery installed. Also supplied with detachable, adjustable pole mounting bracket. |
|Base Construction ||Powder coated mild steel fabricated top and bottom base frames with a 304 stainless steel removable weight platter and a R60 approved C3 aluminium IP66 load cell. |
|Built-in Indicator Column ||Supplied with 650 mm high stainless steel pole for easily mounting the ZM110 Indicator to the base |
|Feet ||Fitted with four large, anti-slip, adjustable, black feet, all with locking nuts |
|Operational Keys ||Eight operation keys (Unit, Select, Print, Zero, Tare x 2, On, Off ). Two functional tare keys to accommodate both left and right hand dominant operators. |
|Status Annunciators ||Center of Zero, Motion, Gross, Net, Memory +, Battery Charge |
|Display ||50 mm x 165 mm (2” x 6.5”) Large, easy-to-read LCD, backlit display with 40 mm (1.6”) high seven digit seven segment display |
|Operating Temperature ||-10° to 40° C / 14° to 104° F |
|Operating Humidity ||10 to 90% relative humidity, non-condensing |
|Communications ||One RS232 optional (distributor fit only) |
|Approvals ||OIML (European and UK) Class III 4,200 d TEC : 0200-NAWI-05920 OIML CoC for ZM110: R76/2006-A-DK2-19.04 RoHs II compliant CE |
|Dimensions ||500 mm x 600 mm x 900 mm (W x D x H) |
To read and print a PDF file, you must have Adobe® Acrobat® Reader installed on your PC. You can download a version suitable for your system, free of charge, from Adobe.
Avery Weigh Tronix ZM110 Product Brochure
Product Specification Sheet
Avery Weigh Tronix ZM110 User Manual
Product User Manual