Brecknell C3236 Highlights
The C3236 is a fully wash down, stainless steel scale ideal for most general purpose weighing, check weighing or portion control applications. Designed for speed and efficiency with limited operator training required, the C3236 is ideal for applications where food preparation or portion control accuracy is essential. The C3236 comes standard with a detachable AC power adapter and a built-in rechargeable battery that provides up to 62 hours of battery life between charges. The built-in auto off feature helps prolong battery life when not in use.
Features & Benefits
- Construction: With a food grade 304 stainless steel housing and top pan and IP68 (NEMA4X) water ingress protection, this scale is easy-to-clean and ideal for use in most wash down environments.
- General Weighing Mode: The clear, easy-to-read display allows operators to quickly and easily view weight data before pressing tare between ingredients.
- Check Weighing Mode: Ideal for repetitive weighing applications. It can easily be set so the operator can quickly tell if the weight is within a known tolerance with the low, accept, high annunciators and audio alarm.
- Operator Keys: Four easy-to-use keys make the scale easy to set up with minimal training requirements.
- Accuracy: 0.04% at full load
- Units: kg, g
- IP Rating: IP68
- Main Functionality: General weighing and check weighing with audio low, ok and high buzzer
- Display: Large 30 mm x 90 mm red LED display with five 15 mm high digits
- Power: Removable AC power adapter (included) along with a built-in rechargeable lead acid battery
- Operator Keys: On/Zero/Tare, Function, Unit, Off
- Battery Life: Up to 62 hours
- Auto off feature
- Simple to operate
- 1 Year warranty
Brecknell C3236 Product Brochure
Product Specification Sheet
Brecknell C3236 User Manual
Product User Manual