FP-150 USB fingerprint reader
TimeMoto’s portable USB fingerprint reader enables you to register an employee’s fingerprint right at your PC, instead of at a time clock terminal. Just open your TimeMoto PC software and register the employee’s fingerprint—all without leaving your desk. Within minutes, your employee can use his or her fingerprint to clock in and out at any terminal within your network, even at remote locations. No need to look up your username and password—connect TimeMoto’s USB fingerprint reader to your PC, and you can also log in to your PC software using your fingerprint. This added authentication method gives you optimal flexibility and security, and means you’ll never lose access to the software, even if you lose or forget your password.
- USB fingerprint reader
- Register users’ fingerprints directly at your PC with the TimeMoto PC Software
- Can also be used to log into your TimeMoto PC software
- USB connection cable included
- Dimensions: 7.5 x 5.3 x 1.9 cm
- Weight: 80 g
- PC requirements: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- Software requirement: works exclusively with the TimeMoto PC Software
- Not suitable for use with TimeMoto Cloud
- PC drivers required (downloadable)
2 YEAR WARRANTY
TimeMoto products are manufactured according to high standards for quality and safety. As a result, this TimeMoto product comes with a 2-year warranty.
IN THE BOX
- TimeMoto FP-150
- USB cable
To read and print a PDF file, you must have Adobe® Acrobat® Reader installed on your PC. You can download a version suitable for your system, free of charge, from Adobe.
TimeMoto FP-150 Product Brochure
Product Specification Sheet