Seca 287: Wireless measuring station for height and weight
With the seca 287 we have redefined the technical limit of measuring stations worldwide. Three pairs of ultrasonic sensors record the patient’s height in milliseconds and a specially designed digital evaluation algorithm ensures incomparably high measurement precision. Upon request, a voice guidance system enables an individual or series of measurements to connect to the seca direct print or wirelessly transmit to an EMR system. With a 300 kg capacity and 50 g fine graduation, the high capacity scale accommodates patients of all sizes and provides unparalleled seca quality.
- Fully automated measurement is possible through the optional voice guidance.
- Three pairs of sensors and constant auto-calibration ensure the most precise results.
- The unrivalled digital evaluation algorithm eliminates imprecision for the highest measurement accuracy.
- A wide variety of output options for the measurement results
For ultrasonic measurement in seca quality ‒ a digital evaluation algorithm was specially designed to eliminate imprecisions. Three pairs of sensors transmit and receive the ultrasonic signals separately and each performs 10 measurements in 200 milliseconds. Together with the constant auto-calibration that balances out temperature fluctuations and a silent measuring process you always receive the most precise results in a comfortable way.
The highest flexibility and efficiency.
The measuring station can be networked using 360° wireless technology and all measured values can be wirelessly transmitted to EMR systems. Optionally the measuring station can be supplemented with a wireless printer or a seca direct print connection to enable individual patient printouts. To make work easier, the measurement can be conducted fully automatically using an optional voice guidance in CD quality. The key lock on the touchscreen prevents unintended changes to the settings by the patient.
The seca 287 ultrasonic measuring station is designed for a long life, as is usual for seca. The sophisticated appearance of the design with column elements made of alluminum is very robust and the scale has a non-slip tread made of easy-to-clean safety glass.
Scale Technical Data
- Capacity: 300 kg
- Graduation: 50 g < 150 kg > 100 g
- Approval class: (III)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 434 x 2,270 x 466 mm
- Tread (W x H x D): 430 x 60 x 365 mm
- Net weight: 16.5 kg
- Power Supply: Power adapter
- Data transmission: seca 360° wireless technology
- Functions: TARE, Pre-TARE, mother/child-function, HOLD, Auto-HOLD, Auto-BMI, CLEAR, Auto-CLEAR, auto weighing range switch-over, damping, SEND/PRINT
- System compatible: 360° wireless printer advanced seca 466, 360° wireless printer seca 465, 360° wireless USB adapter seca 456, software seca analytics 115, seca emr flash 101 and seca direct print
- Optional: Printer holder seca 481 for seca 465, printer holder seca 482 for seca 466
- 4 Year warranty
Length Measurement Technical Data
- Measuring range: 60 – 210 cm
- Graduation: 1 mm
- Ultrasonic technology: 3 pairs of sensors (3 receivers, 3 transmitters)
- LED light in measuring head
4 Year Warranty
Seca products are manufactured according to high standards for quality and safety. As a result, this Seca product comes with a 4 year warranty.