| + Key Accessories |
Our Price: £1,349.00 + VAT(£1,618.80 Inc. VAT)Earn 1,349 Loyalty Points
|Product Code: SECA287||Brand: Seca|
In Stock, Delivery in 2-5 Working Days
Seca 287: Wireless measuring station for height and weight
- Fully automated measurement is possible through the optional voice guidance.
- Three pairs of sensors and constant auto-calibration ensure the most precise results.
- The unrivalled digital evaluation algorithm eliminates imprecision for the highest measurement accuracy.
- A wide variety of output options for the measurement results
With the seca 287 we have redefined the technical limit of measuring stations worldwide. Three pairs of ultrasonic sensors record the patient’s height in milliseconds and a specially designed digital evaluation algorithm ensures incomparably high measurement precision. Upon request, a voice guidance system enables an individual or series of measurements to connect to the seca direct print or wirelessly transmit to an EMR system. With a 300 kg capacity and 50 g fine graduation, the high capacity scale accommodates patients of all sizes and provides unparalleled seca quality.
Technical Data Scale
- Capacity: 300 kg
- Graduation: 50 g < 150 kg > 100 g
- Approval class: (III)
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 434 x 2,270 x 466 mm
- Tread (WxHxD): 430 x 60 x 365 mm
- Net weight: 16.5 kg
- Power Supply: Power adapter
- Data transmission: seca 360° wireless technology
- Functions: TARE, Pre-TARE, mother/child-function, HOLD, Auto-HOLD, Auto-BMI, CLEAR, Auto-CLEAR, auto weighing range switch-over, damping, SEND/PRINT
- System compatible: 360° wireless printer advanced seca 466, 360° wireless printer seca 465, 360° wireless USB adapter seca 456, software seca analytics 115, seca emr flash 101 and seca direct print
- Optional: Printer holder seca 481 for seca 465, printer holder seca 482 for seca 466
- 4 Year warranty
- Measuring range: 60 – 210 cm
- Graduation: 1 mm
- Ultrasonic technology: 3 pairs of sensors (3 receivers, 3 transmitters)
- LED light in measuring head
To read and print a PDF file, you must have Adobe® Acrobat® Reader installed on your PC. You can download a version suitable for your system, free of charge, from Adobe.
Seca 287 Product Brochure
Product Specification Sheet
Seca 287 Manual