Perfect for weighing drums & kegs or weighing items using a sack truck
Introducing the Brecknell DS1000-LCD floor scales, an essential tool for accurate and efficient weighing of box's, drums and kegs. This floor scale is designed with maximum reliability in mind, boasting a 500 kg capacity and 0.2 kg readability with accuracy within 0.1%. The platform size of 800 x 800mm ensures that large items can be easily weighed.
The rugged powder coated steel deck structure and built in ramps provide easy entry and exit points to roll drums, kegs or push sack trucks on and off quickly, while two handles and wheels make it easy to relocate when needed. With the added convenience of either mains power supply or six AA batteries for operation you can enjoy endless cordless portability and ease of use for any commercial, industrial, retail or warehouse application.
This weighing platform features an ABS plastic indicator with brackets for mounting so that it can be set up horizontally or vertically to suit your needs. Furthermore the large LCD display includes backlight illumination for better visibility even in low light conditions. You can select from kg, lb, pcs, % units as well as take advantage of the added convenience of tare holding capability, check weighing, counting accumulation & percentage weighing functions.
Ideal for busy warehouses, factories using it in daily production or retail stores wanting cost effective weighing solutions without compromising accuracy – Get reliable results every time with the Brecknell DS1000-LCD floor scale!
- Capacity x Readability: 500 kg x 0.2 kg
- Units: kg, lb, pcs, %
- Check Weighing: Used when packing or filling to a set weight. This provides the operator a fast & simple visual to let them know the product is within the accepted weight window.
- Counting: Used for stock control or to quickly work out the quantity of items within a box
- Accumulation: Used when packing multiple items into one consignment to get the final consignment weight total
- Hold: Allows a stable weight to be easily held once the goods have been removed from the scale
- Percentage: Allows the operator to easily carry out weightments on % basis
- Indicator Mounting: Can be desk mounted or pole mounted either vertically or horizontally
- Display: Large, easy-to-read six digit 38 mm / 1.5" high digit LCD with backlight
- Built-in Power Saving Features: Subject to how the scale is to be used, there are a number of ways to prolong the battery life of this scale. From turning off the backlight to setting the auto off to engage when the scale is not in use.
- Check Weighing
- Basic Counting
- Percentage Weighing
- Display hold
Brecknell DS1000-LCD Product Brochure
Product Specification Sheet
Brecknell DS1000-LCD Manual
Product User Manual