Mechanical telescopic measuring rod with large measuring range.
- Measurement range up to 230 cm.
- Extra-broad slide unit.
- Includes heel positioner for ideal three-point measurement.
- Developed for wall installation.
- Results are easy to read even for very tall patients.
- The rod is made of durable aluminum.
- Abrasion-resistant height rod made with a high-quality screen printing process.
The measure of medical quality.
Precise data acquisition is the basis of all work with patients. The height measuring rod seca 222 therefore provides permanently reproducible results as it is made of hard-wearing hard aluminium or stable plastic. The abrasion proof measurement scale of this rod ensures that the result is easy to read in 1 mm increments even after frequent use. Adjusting the smooth-running measuring slides is extremely easy due to the large head positioner. This guarantees identical results again and again. Centimeter for centimeter. The seca 222 is specially designed for wall mounting. It is the classic seca height rod with a large measuring range of up to 230 cm and an additional heel positioner. Selected by thousands of nurses worldwide due to its accuracy and ease of use. The telescoping function ensures that readings are always at eye level, for accurate readings regardless of the angle from which one looks. The seca 222 comes with an attachable headpiece for accurate head adjustment. When not in use, the measuring slide can be folded down for safety.
- Measuring range: 6 - 230 cm / 2 - 90"
- Graduation: 1 mm / 1/8"
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 308 x 2320 x 286 mm
- Weight: 1.1 kg
- Optional: head positioner Seca 430
- Abrasion resistant dial
- Fine, high-contrast printed dial
- Heel positioner
- Foldable head positioner
- Easy to read
- Stable aluminum construction
- Adjustable head positioner
- Wall mounting required
2 Year Warranty
Seca products are manufactured according to high standards for quality and safety. As a result, this Seca product comes with a 2 year warranty.
To read and print a PDF file, you must have Adobe® Acrobat® Reader installed on your PC. You can download a version suitable for your system, free of charge, from Adobe.
Seca 222 Product Brochure
Product Specification Sheet
Seca 222 User Manual
Product User Manual