With the network-capable software seca analytics 115, optionally available with three or six workstation licenses, doctors can process measurements from EMR ready products, including seca mVSA and seca mBCA, in seven modules on the PC and thereby significantly improve the quality of the medical examination. Assistance is provided not only by the three integrated modules “Energy”, “Cardiometabolic Risk” and “Growth/Development”, but also the four additional seca mVSA and seca mBCA modules “Fluid”, “Function/ Rehabilitation”, “Health risk” and “Raw impedance data”. In the total of seven modules, medical inquiries about the patient’s general health status and nutritional condition are answered, measurements compared to standard values and findings displayed in a therapy planner. The entire analysis can be printed on a conventional printer specially configured by the user. This type of diagnostic assistance adds a completely new dimension to medical advice and gives doctors’ offices and hospitals a distinct competitive advantage.
The software seca analytics 115 is available with the option of three or six workstation licenses.
- PC software to supplement seca mBCA.
- Compatible with all EMR Systems and EMR ready seca products.
- Offers additional cardiometabolic risk module, trend analysis and much more.
- Creates graphic presentation of examination results for screen display or printout.
- Configurable software interface for integration in Electronic Medical Record (EMR) system (EMR-integrated).
- Periphery: DVD drive
- Memory: Minimum 512 MB RAM
- Screen: 1.024 x 768, High Color (16-bit), 32-bit (recommended)
- Processor: 1.2 GHz or higher
- Ports: For usage in combination with seca medical devices USB port 2.0 or serial interface (RS232)
- Hard disk space: minimum 1 GB
Supported operating system
- Windows (R) 10
- Windows (R) 7 (SP1)
- Windows (R) 8
- Windows (R) 8.1
- Windows (R) Server 2008
- Windows (R) Server 2012
- Windows (R) Server 2012 R2
- Windows (R) Vista (SP1, SP2)
- Windows Server 2008 R2
- Additional hardwareDVD drive