Marsden P-5T: High capacity platform scale for industrial use
The Marsden P-5T 5 ton mild steel platform scale, is a robust, high capacity weighing solution for factories, warehouses and freight companies. As a non-trade approved platform scale, it serves as an ‘entry level’ heavy duty industrial weighing solution.
It’s low-profile, highly accurate and built to last – and available with a choice of Standard, Parts Counting, Wash-down or Check-weighing indicators. There’s a choice of graduations, too – choose graduations from 200 g to 1 kg and weigh up to 5 ton.
Levelling feet mean the Marsden P-5T will sit straight and true, even if the ground they’re on is a little uneven. 4m of loadcell cable is also included as standard.
Features & Benefits
- Capacity: 5000 kg
- Readability: 0.2 kg - 1 kg
- Mild steel anti-slip durbar surface
- Adjustable levelling feet
- Customise the scale to your requirements
- Available with a wide range of indicators
- Ideal for warehouses, factories and heavy industry
- 4m of loadcell cable
Choice of Indicators
Choice of Standard Weighing, Parts Counting and Check-weighing indicators
The Marsden I-400 is a versatile non-approved weighing indicator.
- Simple and easy to use
- Large, bright 32mm LED weight display
- Zero, tare, basic counting and accumulation mode
- Hold/Animal Weighing Mode
- Weighs in kg or lb
The I-400 comes with a bracket for mounting the indicator to a wall or bench, and the indicator can be powered from the mains or the internal rechargeable battery.
Parts Counting Indicator
The Jadever JWI-700C indicator is a sophisticated, parts counting indicator.
- Sophisticated count function
- High impact ABS housing
- 3 x LCD displays for weight and count
- Zero, Hi/Lo alarm, Tare
- Adjustable resolutions
The Jadever JWI-700C indicator is a sophisticated, non-approved digital indicator. It includes features, such as parts counting, sampling and check weighing features.
The Jadever JIK is an intelligent IP67 indicator with a wide range of features and data transfer options.
- IP67 splash proof, stainless steel indicator
- RS-232 interface board
- Large backlight display
- Unit Switchable, Liquid Filling, Data Transfer, Counting, Zero, Tare, Pre-set Tare
You can also transfer weight / count data directly from the indicator to a computer. Other key features include Counting, Tare, Pre-set Tare, second scale input and optional remote display.