|Select Option |
+ Key Accessories
Our Price: £179.00 + VAT(£214.80 Inc. VAT)Earn 179 Loyalty Points
Product Code: 816965004898Brand: Brecknell
Benefits of the Salter Brecknell MBS Precision Balance
Through Brecknell, Avery Weigh-Tronix combines years of precision weighing expertise with an economical alternative for what professionals demand from a balance.
With its fine feature set and simple functionality, the Brecknell MBS series is the sensible response to almost any application, in any market sectors requiring an accurate precision weighing solution.
This alternative to premium priced analytical balances is ideal for general laboratory, industrial and educational applications requiring multiple weighing units.
The MBS series balances offer a quality balance at an affordable price. All models come standard with robust plastic housing and bi-directional RS-232 interface allowing communication to a PC.
- Accuracy: Accurate to within ±2 divisions at full load
- Capacity: 300 to 6000 grams
- Construction: Robust plastic housing, stainless steel top plate
- Display: Large, clear 6 1/2 digits, 19 mm high 7-segment backlit LCD display
- Draft Shield: Supplied only with 300 g and 600 g units
- Power: Battery with auto off feature or AC adapter (not included)
- Operator Keys: On/Off, Count, Cal, Tare, Mode, Units
- Platform: 300 g and 600 g capacities: 120 mm diameter
- Platform: 1200 g to 6000 g capacities: 175 mm (W) x 175 mm (L)
1 YEAR WARRANTY
All Salter Brecknell products come with a 1 year warranty
IN THE BOX
- Salter Brecknell MBS
- 300 and 600 g models have weight, draft shield, manual & batteries
- 1200 g model has weight, batteries & manual
- 3000 and 6000 g models have batteries & manual
|Model ||MBS-300 ||MBS-600 ||MBS-1200 ||MBS-3000 ||MBS-6000 |
|Capacity ||300g ||600g ||1200g ||3000g ||6000g |
|Readability ||0.005g ||0.01g ||0.02g ||0.05g ||0.1g |
|Platform Size ||120 mm diameter ||175 mm (W) x 175 mm (L) x 8 mm (H) |
|Display ||19 mm high 7-segment LCD display with blue backlit |
|Interface ||RS-232: Bi-directional |
|Keyboard ||On/Off, Count, Cal, Tare, Mode, Units |
|Weighing units ||g, oz, ozt, dwt, lb, ct, % pc |
|Power ||6 x AA batteries or AC Adapter (not included) ||8 x AA batteries or AC Adapter (not included) |
|Battery Life ||Approximately 15 hours |
|Operating temp ||10° C - 35° C / 50° F - 95° F |
|Certifications: ||Full FCC compliance, CE, WEEE directive |
To read and print a PDF file, you must have Adobe® Acrobat® Reader installed on your PC. You can download a version suitable for your system, free of charge, from Adobe.
Salter Brecknell MBS Product Brochure
Product Specification Sheet
Salter Brecknell MBS User Manual
|Average Rating (1 Review): |
Saturday, 15 June 2019 | Anita
It weigh up to 6kg, 100% reliable, runs with battery as well as power supply. I love it and an absolute bargain for this price.
Was this helpful to you? Yes / No
This review has not been appraised.