| + Key Accessories |
|Our Price: £8,499.00 + VAT(£10,198.80 Inc. VAT)|
Product Code: SECA515MBCABrand: Seca
Seca mBCA 515: A body composition analyzer that delivers medically precise results.
The medical Body Composition Analyzer (mBCA) by seca breaks down weight into body compartments relevant to the practice of medicine, namely, Fat Mass and Fat-Free Mass, Body Water (made up of extracellular water and intracellular water) and Skeletal Muscle Mass. Measurements are processed by six analytical modules and presented in easy-to-understand graphics. seca has conducted validation studies¹ that compare its measurement results with the scientific gold standard. This level of precision is found in the device itself, e.g., in the standing aid function, which guarantees that the subject is always measured in the right position, in the hand-held electrodes which prevent measurement errors and in the large glass platform which is suitable for weighing patients up to 300 kilograms. Additional advantages include the short measurement time of less than 20 seconds and the simple and intuitive navigation over the touch-screen display. In brief, the seca mBCA is the best help for the diagnosis of many diseases such as current epidemics of obesity, diabetes or malnutrition.
- Fast and easy assessment of body composition, e.g.., fat mass and body water.
- Six modules for varied analysis of measurement data.
- Medically precise, validated against gold standard measurement results.
- Network-compatible with Seca 360° wireless technology.
- Simple and convenient entry and read-out of results on swivelling touch-screen display.
- Electrodes on handrail give patients a firm stance and ensure reproducible results.
- Integrated scale with a weighing capacity of up to 300 kg.
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 976 x 1,251 x 828 mm
- Capacity: 300 kg
- Graduation: 50 g < 150 kg > 100 g
- Weight: 36 kg
- Display: 8.4" Touch-screen display, can be rotated 360°
- Power supply: Power adapter Voltage 100 V – 240 V
- Power frequency: 50 Hz – 60 Hz
- Calibration class:
- Interfaces: Seca 360° wireless technology, USB 2.0, Ethernet
- Compatible printers: Seca 360° wireless, laser printer and inkjet printer via PC software Seca analytics 115
Bioelectrical Impedance Analysis
- Measurement method: 8-point Bioelectrical Impedance Analysis
- Type of electrode: Stainless steel, three (3) pairs of hand electrodes, two (2) pairs of foot electrodes
- Measurement frequencies: 1; 1.5; 2; 3; 5; 7.5; 10; 15; 20; 30; 50; 75; 100; 150; 200; 300; 500; 750; 1,000 kHz
- Measurements: Impedance (Z), Resistance (R), Reactance (Xc), Phase angle (φ)
- Phase angle measurement range: 0° to 20°
- Measurement range Impedance: 10 Ω to 1,000 Ω
- Measurement segments: Right arm, left arm, right leg, left leg, right half of body, left half of body, torso
- Measurement current: 100 μΑ
- Measurement time: All modes at frequencies of 5 kHz and 50 kHz (max. 20 seconds) All modules at all frequencies (max. 90 seconds)
Technical data for scale
- Capacity: Weighing range 1 = 150 kg Weighing range 2 = 300 kg
- Fine graduation: Weighing range 1 = 50 g Weighing range 2 = 100 g
This device is equipped with a wireless module which permits wireless transmission of measurements for analysis and documentation purposes.
Data can be transmitted to the following devices:
- Seca 360° wireless printer
- PC with Seca USB wireless module
The device can receive data from the following devices:
- Seca measuring rods and measuring stations in the Seca 360° wireless System
- PC with Seca USB wireless module
PC software Seca analytics 115 (with one workstation license included) combined with the 360° wireless USB Adapter Seca 456 is compatible with all products in the Seca 360° wireless system
To read and print a PDF file, you must have Adobe® Acrobat® Reader installed on your PC. You can download a version suitable for your system, free of charge, from Adobe.
Seca mBCA 515 Brochure
Seca mBCA 515 Product Sheet
Seca mBCA 515 Manual