| + Key Accessories |
Our Price: £3,950.00 + VAT(£4,740.00 Inc. VAT)
Product Code: SECA525MBCABrand: Seca
Seca mBCA 525: The new compact class for mobile body composition analysis.
The Seca mBCA 525 is one of a kind in terms of function and performance. The unique measuring mat measures all of the required parameters such as fat mass, muscle mass and body water in a fully self-sufficient way. The short cables simplify working. The mat is also automatically linked to the touchscreen monitor by Wi-Fi, which can also be deactivated if required. The large memory of the monitor has sufficient capacity for over 100,000 measurements. This enables a large number of patients and courses of therapy to be reliably documented for years. Furthermore, measurements can be reliably carried out regardless of location in hospitals or in private practices. Its light weight, practical handle and optional mobile stand with a basket for patient files and accessories guarantees maximum mobility.
- Measurement of fat, water, muscle and other body parameters in lying position.
- Perfect for mobile use at only 3 kg with long-lasting rechargeable battery.
- Wi-Fi connection between measuring mat and monitor guarantees reliable data transmission.
- Easy-to-understand graphic presentation of measurement results on the touchscreen monitor.
- Internal storage for results of approximately 100,000 measurements.
- Medically precise, validated against reference methods of the gold standard.
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 252 x 262 x 230 mm
- Weight: 3 kg
- Display: 7" touchscreen-display
- Power supply: power adapter, rechargeable battery
- Voltage: 100 V – 240 V
- Power frequency: 50 Hz – 60 Hz
- Medical device class: IIa
- Interfaces: Wi-Fi, Ethernet, USB 2.0, Seca 360° wireless technology
- Compatible printers: laser printer and inkjet printer via PC software Seca analytics 115
Bioelectrical Impedance Analysis
- Measurement method: 8-point Bioelectrical Impedance Analysis
- Type of electrode: adhesive electrodes (PVC-free)
- Measurement frequencies: 1; 2; 5; 10; 50; 100; 200; 500 kHz
- Measurements: Impedance (Z), Resistance (R), Reactance (Xc), Phase angle (φ)
- Phase angle measurement range: 0° to 20°
- Measurement range Impedance: 10 Ω to 1,000 Ω
- Measurement segments: Right arm, left arm, right leg, left leg, right half of body, left half of body, torso
- Measurement current: 100 μΑ
- Measurement time: 30 seconds
The patient monitor is equipped with Seca 360° wireless technology and can receive data from the following devices:
- Seca scales in Seca 360° wireless system (weight)
- Seca height measuring systems in Seca 360° wireless system (height)
- Seca measuring stations in Seca 360° wireless system (weight and height)
Monitor, measuring mat, PC software Seca analytics 115 (one workstation license), power adapter, electrode starter set
Seca 475 mobile stand, Seca 432 carrying case
2 Year Warranty
Seca products are manufactured according to high standards for quality and safety. As a result, this Seca product comes with a 2 year warranty.
To read and print a PDF file, you must have Adobe® Acrobat® Reader installed on your PC. You can download a version suitable for your system, free of charge, from Adobe.
Seca mBCA 525 Brochure
Seca mBCA 525 Product Sheet
Seca mBCA 525 Manual