Seca 959: Consideration, comfort and safety
How can one weigh bedridden patients or people with an impaired sense of balance as gently as possible? The answer is a seca chair scale as this can be positioned directly next to the patient, saving the patient – and the carer – unnecessary effort.
- Patients easy to move from bed to chair due to swivelling arm and foot rests.
- To make sitting down and standing up easier, the arm and footrests can be folded away.
- The ergonomically shaped handles let you push or pull the chair scale in any direction.
- Smooth running wheels.
- BMI function.
- Clear control element.
- Including carrying case for power adapter.
- At the press of a button measured results can be transmitted wirelessly to a seca wireless printer or a PC.
Swivelling arm and foot rests for easy transfer to scale.
Consideration and comfort – these are particularly prominent aspects of this stable model with its circular steel tube frame. The armrests which can be folded back make the unimpeded transfer of the patient from chair or bed to the chair scale possible. The foot rests can be folded upwards and pushed under the seat. The lockable rear wheels ensure that it is safe to sit down and stand up.
The seca 959 has four smooth running pivoting wheels making use possible even in the narrowest of spaces.
Clearly laid out control element.
Positioned on the back of the chair scale seca 959 and thus easy to operate is the display and control element with its large LCD display. All clearly laid out functions are easy to control with four large keys. One version is fitted with an interface on the bottom side of the display element so that the results can be transferred directly to a PC. Practical: the carrying case seca 471 provided for storing the power adapter directly on the scale.
Precise results for all cases.
As the zero point of the weighing function can change due to external influences – especially in the case of such a highly sensitive scale, it is automatically checked and aligned electronically once every second. And to ensure that the seca 959 determines the precise weight of restless patients, it is fitted with an effective damping system. An additional function: the BMI value and therefore the nutritional condition of the person weighed can be ascertained automatically at the push of a button. Its fine graduation of 50 grams is particularly valuable in paediatrics, allowing small children who cannot yet stand on their own to be weighed while seated.
Paperless and error-free wireless transmission of measurements.
With the seca 360° wireless technology the seca 959 can transmit measurements to the optional seca 360° wireless printer. With the network-capable software solutions seca analytics 115 or seca emr flash 101 and wireless USB adapter seca 456, your PC can receive and analyse measurements and forward them to an Electronic Medical Record (EMR) system. Thus the seca 959 is EMR integrated and ready to handle digital patient records and all the demands the future will bring.
- Capacity: 300 kg
- Graduation: 50 g < 150 kg > 100 g < 250 kg > 200 g
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 563 x 897 x 978 mm
- Seat Dimensions (W x H x D): 455 x 528 x 410 mm
- Weight: 24.5 kg
- Power supply: power adapter / rechargeable batteries
- Data transmission: Seca 360° wireless technology
- Functions: TARE, pre-TARE, HOLD, auto-HOLD, BMI, auto-CLEAR, auto weighing range switch-over, damping, automatic switch-off, SEND/PRINT
- Approval class: Class III
- System compatible with: 360° wireless printer advanced Seca 466, 360° wireless printer Seca 465, 360° wireless USB adapter Seca 456, software Seca analytics 115 and Seca emr flash 101
4 Year Warranty
Seca products are manufactured according to high standards for quality and safety. As a result, this Seca product comes with a 4 year warranty.
To read and print a PDF file, you must have Adobe® Acrobat® Reader installed on your PC. You can download a version suitable for your system, free of charge, from Adobe.
Seca 959 Brochure
Seca 959 Manual