Seca 285: Determine weight and height – with great precision in just one step.
Weighing and measuring in one step is made possible by the seca 285.The scale features high weighing capacity, a heel positioner and a solid headpiece with integrated seca Frankfurt Line for precise positioning of patient’s head. Moreover, the complete measuring station has two displays. One display is for direct read-out of height from the headpiece and the other is a three-line multi-function touch display for simultaneous display of height, weight and BMI. Moreover, the scale shows the slightest weight changes with its fine 50-gram graduation and transmits all measurements via the seca 360° wireless.
- Network-capable with seca 360° wireless technology.
- Frankfurt Line for precise positioning of head.
- Fine 50-gram graduation and high capacity of up to 300 kg.
- Large height measurement range from 30 to 220 cm.
- Automatic calculation of BMI.
- The three-line multi-function touch display shows weight, height and the automatically calculated BMI.
From 30 centimetres to 300 kilograms – from pediatrics to general medicine.
A fundamental argument in favour of the seca 285 is its versatility. It is suitable for use in pediatrics to cardiology and nephrology. Everyone from small children to very heavy persons up to 300 kilograms can be weighed and measured on this scale. All heights between 30 cm and 220 cm are covered by the scale’s large range. The scale performs with seca’s own unshakeable stability, thanks to the glass platform, heel positioner and robust measuring rod of high-quality aluminium.
From weight to height – from energy consumption to BMI.
From the first time a user weighs and measures with the seca 285, he will be pleased with the three-line field in the multi-function touch display. Its operation is intuitive and its white backlit display is easy to read in any light. At a glance the user can see weight, height and the automatically calculated BMI. When the parameters gender, age and PAL (Physical Activity Level) are entered via the input key, the scale can determine resting metabolic rate and total energy consumption and, with the help of the 360° wireless printer, generate a print-out. Likewise with percentiles for children, which the print-out compares to standard values.
Paperless and error-free wireless transmission of measurements.
With the seca 360° wireless technology the seca 285 can wirelessly transmit results to the optional seca 360° wireless printer. With network-capable software seca analytics 105 and the wireless adapter seca 456, measurements can be received by your PC, analysed and made available to an existing Electronic Medical Record (EMR) system. So the seca 285 is EMR-integrated and ready for electronic medical records and all the requirements the future brings with it.
- Capacity: 300 kg
- Graduation: 50 g < 150 kg > 100 g
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 440 x 2.400 x 470 mm
- Platform dimensions (WxHxD): 440 x 60 x 470 mm
- Weight of scales: 16 kg
- Power supply: Power adapter, batteries for headpiece
- Data transmission: seca 360° wireless technology
- Functions: HOLD, auto-HOLD, auto-BMI, clear, mother/child, weighing range switch-over
- Calibration Class: (III)
- System compatible with: 360° wireless printer advanced seca 466, 360° wireless printer seca 465, software seca analytics 105, USB wireless adapter seca 456
- Measuring range: 30 – 220 cm
- Graduation: 1 mm
- Functions headpiece: HOLD, user-defined zero setting, automatic switch-off