The Seca 657 are electronic platform scales with innovative memory function
The especially large platform of the seca 657 makes it possible to weigh patients on all commonly used stretchers. Patients can also be weighed while sitting in wheelchairs or on chairs. A unique characteristic of the seca 657 is the new memory function. This practical feature helps to lighten the workload especially in the emergency unit: first the total weight of the patient and stretcher or wheelchair is determined. The stretcher or wheelchair is then weighed separately and the net weight of the patient appears automatically on the display. A cable remote display with easy-to-read LCD figures is included in delivery. This display is operated intuitively and is equipped with many additional functions. With the pre-TARE function, the extra weight of a stretcher or wheelchair can be deducted directly from the total weight during the weighing process. With the BMI function, the nutritional condition of the patient can be determined. With the practical castors and integrated handles, the seca 657 is also transportable for use in various locations.
- Stable construction with very high capacity. Thanks to its extremely stable construction and very high capacity of 300 kg, even heavyweight patients can be weighed easily with the platform scale 657. The platform is generously sized to cope with wheelchairs and all common roll-in systems and stretchers on undercarriages.
- Castors and integrated handles for transport. The seca 657 is a very versatile scale as it is easy to move around on its smooth running castors with the aid of the integrated handles.
- Cable remote display with many additional functions. Included in delivery is the cable remote display with easy to read LCD figures. It can be mounted on a table or hung on a wall at eye level. The display can be operated intuitively and is equipped with many intelligent functions: Thanks to the HOLD function, the patient can first be attended to before the result is noted. The innovative memory function of the seca 657 is particularly practical – for example in the casualty department before an operation: the total weight of the patient including stretcher or wheelchair is first determined. After again weighing the stretcher or wheelchair the net weight of the patient appears automatically. With the pre-TARE function, the additional weight of auxiliary aids can also be deducted from the total weight while actually weighing the patient. And, finally, the individual nutritional condition of the patient can be ascertained with the aid of the BMI function.
- Capacity: 300 kg
- Graduation: 100 g < 200 kg > 200 g
- TARE-range: 300 kg
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 893 x 87 x 1,655 mm
- Display (W x H x D) : 198 x 55 x 157 mm
- Dimensions/platform (W x H x D): 760 x 55 x 1,470 mm
- Weight: 46.2 kg
- Power supply: Power adapter
- Functions: TARE, pre-TARE, HOLD, auto-HOLD, BMI, auto-CLEAR, auto weighing range switch-over, damping, automatic switch-off, SEND/PRINT
- RS-232 compatible
- Optional: stand for cable remote display seca 472
- Approval class: Class (lll)
4 Year Warranty
Seca products are manufactured according to high standards for quality and safety. As a result, this Seca product comes with a 4 year warranty.
To read and print a PDF file, you must have Adobe® Acrobat® Reader installed on your PC. You can download a version suitable for your system, free of charge, from Adobe.
Seca 657 Product Brochure
Product Specification Sheet
Seca 657 User Manual
Product User Manual